Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!

I love spring.  I love fun springy dresses and twirly skirts and sunshine.  I am in such a good mood!

Hey, look!  Isn't that adorable?  Awww, I can see it on my daughter now.  It is a little dark for spring, but it is so poofy and sweet.


That is odd.  I click on it and find nothing even remotely like it.  Oh, I feel like this has happened before. It was a dark time, I try not to remember.  Birds!  I  hear birds singing outside my window.  I love Spring!

Hey, look!  Isn't that adorable?  Awww, I can see it on my daughter now.  It is just the right blend of big girl and little girl.  She will simply love it!


Stay positive, stay positive.  'Stock added'!  'New today'!  That has to be good, right?  It is like my own little Easter Egg hunt.  Spotting something across the grass...skip happily over to find a perfect little egg, only to find there is nothing in it.


OMG.  I feel like I am some strange house of mirrors.  This is a waste land.


Hey, look!  Isn't that adorable?  Awww, I can see it on my daughter now.  Look at that adorable little neckline!
  
Hold the phone.  This thing isn't even cute.  Or a dress.  It is a black and white bozo the clown suit.  No one would ever think that is cute, never mind getting any self respecting 5 year old to put it on with that bow.

Seriously?  ALL GONE?!  You are the suckiest Easter Bunny ever, and now I really, really want Hasenpfeffer.

1 comment:

  1. I always delete the Zulily invites (gee I feel so special to get them now that I know it's a front for what is probably some kind of money laundering scheme). Now I'm extra glad I ditch them. This is hilarious. Send in the clown clothes. ;)

    ReplyDelete